[Job Advert] : Home Automation Technical Support in the Oxford area

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [Job Advert] : Home Automation Technical Support in the Oxford area
  • From: "Darryl Mattocks" <Darryl.Mattocks@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:19:49 +0100

If anyone knows of anyone who would be interested in a Home Automation
Technical Support role here in Oxford, please let me know.

Details at:=20
http://www.simplyautomate.com/Vacancy28.asp=20

Regards
Darryl.
=A0
Simply Automate - Bringing your home to life.
=A0
http://www.SimplyAutomate.com/
mailto:Darryl.Mattocks@xxxxxxx
Tel: 01865 784 080