FW: XBOX Questions?

  • To: "Ukha List" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: XBOX Questions?
  • From: "Sean" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 20:07:06 +0100

From: ThunderChild's Admin [mailto:admin@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 October 2003 19:20
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] XBOX Questions?

I have to say Ian that I will be opening mine up for a TSOP flash (prob
before I take it to Germany at the weekend).

The software hack is going great but I am finding it a little limiting.

The time setting hack is a little flakey and turning on the time sync
within XBMP has lead to it only booting properly when it is plugged into
a network (once the clock needs set). As this xbox is destend to live
out its life in the car I need a little more permancy to the hack.

Did you sign the xdisk XBEs?

Sean