[OT ADVERT] HP Digital entertainment center

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: [OT ADVERT] HP Digital entertainment center
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 13:03:02 -0000

Hi All, I have a spare HP digital entertainment center machine that I
bought as a spare but I had no problems with my main unit so this has
not really been out of the box. These machines have not been sold in
the UK so I doubt you will have seen them.

This is an MP3 Jukebox with CDwriter and internet radio facilities,
it looks like a bit of HIFI equipment and is desined to go in the
living room. It is actually a PC running LINUX, there is a very
active devlopment forum who have added may other features and some
people are even running Windows Media edition with the addition of a
video card.

It is a cool bit of kit and such a waste to just keep as a spare so I
am looking to sell the unit.

Please contact me off list for further details or look at the FAQ on
http://k0lee.com/de100c/

Regards
Ian Henderson

ian.henderson@xxxxxxx