RE: Re: Am I confused... Or is it broken??

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Am I confused... Or is it broken??
  • From: "Clive Dilley" <clive.dilley@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 20:20:49 +0100

I have tried a few different set-ups now - such as having two units on A1
and it does switch both units on/off and it was monitored by Homevision
(during this testing I discovered that I have a power socket that seems to
completely stop X10 traffic - I will investigate that later)

I have tried to get Homevision (instead of RF) to switch on/off the TM13U
and nothing happens

Does anyone know how to poll the TM13U to check the status using HV
commands?

As for the AM10u - it was switching underfloor heating. I recently replaced
it with another AM10u and that works fine.... so I think the original needs
the "mod" or some fix