Introduction

Just got the subscription message asking me to introduce myself so here
goes.

I am a computer techie about to build my own house here in Ireland. We
use similar standards to the UK for house building e.g. our power plugs
are the same. So I figured this would be a better list than US ones.

My interest (in this list) is to automate lights, audio, video etc.  in
my new home and use linux and open source in the solution as much as
possible.

I'll be listening and browsing the archives for a little while but will
no doubt have questions soon.

Thanks for listening.

Speak soon.

Robert