Re: Printer Server

As it happens I was looking for a 1 port print server earlier and found
some Edimax ones here:
www.formulatechnology.co.uk. (under networking). I've used these guys
before and they are
sound.

The Edimax PS-3101P Print Server can handle 3 printers and looks like a
bargain at £55 + VAT.

Visit www.edimax.com for the full spec & datasheet.

Justin.