Re: RE: [a bit OT] GPS signals

Pete,

I've been using my handheld Garmin (no external aerial) on the
dashboard all weekend, talking to TomTom on the Ipaq no problems.

Sorry.

Andy

---

All

<<SNIP>>

I feel like I've just been made a mug of, but is there any element of truth
to this?  Have any of you with Tom Toms or similar experience problems
since
around last Thursday?

Pete

brandid Ltd.
The Nexus Building
Broadway
Letchworth
Hertfordshire
SG6 3TA

Registered in England
No. 3149454

Tel: +44 (0) 1462 476647
Fax: +44 (0) 1462 486648

http://www.brandid.net

Privileged / Confidential Information and / or Copyright Material may be
contained in this message, and is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee. If you are not the addressee indicated (or responsible for
message to anyone. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
receive this message in error, please destroy it and notify the sender by
reply e-mail. This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
content by the brandid Ltd. E-mail Virus Scanner, and is believed to be
clean.