Re: Projector Lamps....

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG)" <haweste@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>

> Ian,
>
> Have you got a picture of the bulb you can post somewhere ?
> Or does it look like this ?
> http://www.topbulb.com/find/Product_Description.asp?intProductID=43938
> On the box I have it says projector lamps :-)

I think some of the halogen lamps with internal mirrored surfaces like this
one are called projector lamps as well, but it's because they project a
beam
of light, not because they go in a projector..

Certainly it explains why some "projector lamps" were a few quid,
and others
were right up there in scary country.

Here's the scary one..

http://www.unitedvisual.com/eos/product.asp?dept_id=45&product_id=5536