Re: [OT] Monitor madness

> I like to have a lot of desktop realestate, I like to be able to see a
> lot of code at once, I find that anything less than 1280x is too
little.
> If I could get away with it, I'd have 1600x and use that!!

I do sympathise m8 - Using the likes of Visual Studio, the frigging IDE and
it's numerous toobars and status windows take up so much space that you end
up
with a tiny square of actual code unless you do some serious re-arranging
:-(

At work, I have a nice big 21" TFT screen - but the frigging graphics
cards
only go up to 1280x1024 - DOH!

T.