Re: [OT] Monitor madness

Surely attempting to run a 15" monitor at 1280x1024 is the only
"monitor
madness" here... :-)

Or do you have *VERY* good eyesight!!

Surely the display will be impossibly strained at that resolution at that
size?....

Just my personal opinion of course! - personally, I've always thought that
even 1024x768 was pushing it a bit for a 15" CRT....

Paul G.

(sorry, that's not much help, I know!....)

>From: Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
>To: UKHA List <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Monitor madness
>Date: 14 May 2003 08:38:12 +0100
>
>Will someone please tell me that it is not impossible to find a monitor
>that will do 1280x1024 at a decent refresh rate?
>
>I'm after a 15" monitor ideally (space limitations & TFT's are
too
>expensive still). I've been searching for over a week and the only ones
>I can find are 1280x1024@60Hz, which under these lights is a recipie
for
>a headache & eye strain.
>
>Does anyone have any recomendations?
>
>--
>Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
>
>On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not
>enable you to fly."
>

>** UKHA2003 BE THERE! Details here:
>http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article.php3?story_id=1110
**