Re: Asterisk progress

Hi Li,

> He told me that for VoIP, my two Snom phone are all I need to start
> talking.  So can I speak to you and Dan with my Snom phones alone?

Yes, even with only one Snom phone and a Free World Dialup account (free at
http://fwd.pulver.com)
you can talk for free with more than 20.000 users around the globe
(including me, Patrick and Andy:-))
You will have a 5 digits phone number which can be used with any available
SIP phone (software or hardware).
You can start right now.. just open an account and use one of the free SIP
soft phones (X-Lite from www.xten.com) or SJPhone (from www.sjlabs.com).
On the FWD help site you will find the configuration mode for each
compatible phone...
In a couple of minutes you can be.. online.:-)

Starting right now, you will be able to compare a software phone with a
hardware one... and the difference is spectacular...in terms of voice
quality and S/N ratio.

Best regards,
Dan
(FWD 21250 at home, FWD 21444 at the office)