Latest message you have seen: Re: TV Recommendations?

HC Cabling

Just concluding the planning of the cabling for my new house, not being a
Home Cinema nut (yet) I am a bit unsure what/how to cable for in the Living
Room (this is the only room I can see me putting a HC system in).

The following is a representation of the room showing windows doors and
possible kit positions, could one of you HC geniuses tell me what cable I
need to run and where I need to run it to allow for all eventualities for
speakers etc? Would it be sensible to locate the AV amp in Node zero
(approx
10-15 metres away in terms of cabling routes)? The room is approx 6M
square.
Walls are block and ceiling is concrete so I want to do all possible
cabling
during the build and not after!

Any help would be appreciated

Mick

French doors with windows to side
__________------ ---------- ---------- ------__________
TV?
AV?

L   S
A O C                                               F
S R R                                               I
M   E                                               R
A   E                                               E

Door                  Window
http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx