Re: OT Some more html help...

the "prod" target is the name of the inline frame on the products
page.

I don't want a frame on every page. I want to be able to click the
link on the index page that will take be to the relevant anchor on
the products page in the inline frame...

Or am I asking too much?? :-

Neil

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Ian  Willoughby" <ian@i...> wrote:
> I suspect that your proucts.htm is creating the "prod"
target. You
need a "prod" target frame on your index page me thinks.

wrote:
> 	> I think the targets the problem.
> 	>
> 	> How would I address this?
> 	>
> 	> In the products page the link is:
> 	>
> 	> <a target="prod" href="prods.htm#P200g"
class="prodlink">P200G
> 	(Green)</a>
> 	>
> 	> But if I do that from the index page it just opens up
> 	prods.htm#P200g
> 	>
> 	> So I've got
> 	>
> 	> <a href="products.htm" target="prod"
class="prodlink">P200G
(Green)
> 	</a>
> 	>
> 	> But don't know where to put the #.....
> 	>
> 	> Neil
> 	>
> 	I'm confused about the use of prods.htm and products.htm
what is the
> 	actual name of the products page? Also what is the name of
the frame
> 	that contains the products page? If you have the correct
page name
> 	and correct frame name, then I would expect the first syntax
you have
> 	to be correct.

> 	Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's
Important Questions.