RE: [OT]Apple printer to PC parallel adaptor

Many years ago, we had a laserwriter II (or maybe III) and I'm sure we
drove
it from a regular COM port on the  PC with a passive adapter lead. So I
wouldn't give up hope just yet. Care to share which laserwriter it is, and
whether there is a Windows driver for it?

Rich.

/IBOolB/TM