RE: Homebrain & Idratek

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Homebrain & Idratek
  • From: "Chris Bond" <chris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 20:37:19 +0100

Keep us updated david, I have to agree the system does look one of the
best ive seen.  The issues they have left are a monitory and can be
fixed easily (the worst being the software issue, but if the current one
was documented to such extent autom8it, homeseer, etc could be used
instead).

Remember if you visit them we want LOTS of photos.

Kind Regards,
Chris Bond