RE: Belated Hi my name is - and first question

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Belated Hi my name is - and first question
  • From: "Ian Willoughby" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:56:22 +0100

Hi Matt,
Welcome to the group. I am just down the road (well 37 miles down the
road) in Hastings. I destroyed two drills laying cables in my new house
and that wasn't even flint. From the sound of it, I would guess getting
contractors in to do it would be expensive. You could start getting
creative with your cable runs to avoid as much wall as possible on the
drilling side.

R's
Ian