From: Paul [mailto:groups@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 July 2003 21:13
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Hot!

Over 40deg C in node 0 today (and that's just on top of the rack cabinet -
not near the really hot kit - amp and Sky box). Just a matter of time
before
something goes bang :-(

So - I've just bought an inline bathroom fan kit £30 from B&Q.
Hopefully it
will give enough of an air change to help keep the temp a few degrees
cooler
(with node0 door open it's about 10 deg C cooler).

Of course, it's not going to be quite such a simple job as I thought as the
extract grille doesn't fit very well under the eves (node0 is in an
upstairs
double cupboard)!

Then to work out how to mod an appliance module and fit it to the fan...

Paul.

** UKHA2004 BE THERE! ** - start planning now.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx