RE: Cool!

I have ordered a SKY box cooling kit from satcure.
If this don't work, I'll be getting one of those hydroponic jobbies.
Ade - near surrey?  I'm _in_ surrey m8!

Tnx for the replies guys,

T.

web/S=1705041992:HM/A=1595054/R=0/SIG=124f8kfa7/*http:/ashnin.com/clk/mu
ryutaitakenattogyo?YH=3512152&yhad=1595054> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egrou
pmail/S=:HM/A=1595054/rand=671975385>

** UKHA2004 BE THERE! ** - start planning now.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
 Terms of Service.