RE: Who was offering the cheap hosting?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Who was offering the cheap hosting?
  • From: "Ray Barnett" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 12:57:34 -0000

Chris,

A friend has written me a port-http redirector that runs as a service under
Windows NT that I am currently beta testing. Would that be of any interest
to you?

I am using it to provide URL redirection for one fixed IP so:
www.mydomain.com goes to my web server
tivo.mydomain.com goes to to my tivo box.

It definitely supports port redirection too:
www.mydomain.com:82 goes to port 80 of my tivo box.

Ray Barnett.