Re: Socket with Wattage and Current Meter -£12.49

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Socket with Wattage and Current Meter -£12.49
  • From: yahoo@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 10:17:52 +0000

>http://www.maplin.co.uk/products/module.asp?CartID=0212281= 15756211&moduleno>-505&modulecode>
>"There's something that you *MIGHT* want to mention on the site Ma= rk ...
>Every HA'ers nightmare and every SWMBO's joy! Now you can be *SURE* jus= t
>how much all those servers are costing you to run...
>
>...Maplin part number L61AG - "Socket with Wattage and Current Met= er" -
>=A312.49 in the Maplin Big Sale."

Thanks for this Mark. After reading Keiths views on Maplins and stock
availability on the stores, I thought I'd phone up first to check.
Tottenham Court Road first, Yes sir got one in stock. Okay, can you please =
just check you've actually got one. Err okay. Oh, sorry, we don't actually =
have one. Alright I'll try the Holborn branch. I can do that from here Sir =
and yes they have two in stock. Phoned Holborn, gave the stock code. Yes we've two in stock. Excellent, please check you have them in store. Three <= BR> minutes on 'hold' whilst she goes and checks. The on hold music is
actually a conversation of a customer bring back some dead equipment and wanting a refund. Finally the phone is picked up again. Sorry sir, what was the product code again? Back on 'hold' for a couple more minutes.
Finally, oh sorry sir we don't appear to have any!

What is the point of having a computer stock system when it's appears to be completely wrong. Arrh.

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privile= ged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return = e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised use or di= ssemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Ple= ase note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for = the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in thi= s communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. = ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the int= egrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this communicatio= n is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""=
3D""