RE: C_Bus Question

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: C_Bus Question
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:49:00 -0000

Hi Frank -

            I think what you are saying is that you want a group to come on
at 50% when a PIR (non C-Bus) connected to an Aux input is activated and
then to switch off after 5 mins - is that right ??.

Firstly - I think you might want to be using RETRIG rather than START

            I think where you may also be tripping up is that the RETRIG is
normally generated by the short (or long release) and the PIR is probably
holding it closed due to its own timer - could that be right ?? That would
mean the RETRIG was only happening after the PIR timed out.

            Kevin -

Contact me offlist if there's still an issue - onlist only makes people
jealous of your setup !!! ;)