RE: Comfort

Thanks Steve,

Comfort already rings me on alarm etc - and I could implement an SMS or
email to phone if needed - but I was thinking more about a third party
response service i.e. they confirm whether an alarm is false or not and
then contact the Police. Whether the Police then respond though is another
question!

Paul.

Intruder
> alert at 11:54) by a VBScript in xplhal which sends out a
Sendmsg.Basic