Sony Minidsc Editing/USB Sound Card

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Sony Minidsc Editing/USB Sound Card
  • From: "Steve Edwards" <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 09:49:50 -0000

I've just bought a Sony PCLKMN20 PC to Minidisc link kit from=20
Superfi.

"Record from CD, create your own albums on your PC (from CD, MP3,=20
WAV), arrange the tracks into order, label them with your computer=20
keyboard (all using the supplied M-Crew Software) and then burn the=20
album to your MiniDisc recorder"

The editing software only works with certain sony decks, but it=20
comes with SPDIF & Analogue outputs, if you install the driver=20
without the software it just appears as a second sound device.

I'm currently streaming a radio station to my minidisc over SPDIF=20
using Winamp :-)

Could be useful if you are running/want to run multiple sound=20
cards...

Best of all it's onlt =A322.95 including delivery :-)

http://www.superfi.co.uk/index.cfm/page/moreinfo.cfm/Product_ID/1409

Cheers

Steve