Re: How to Screen Incoming calls ?

We use a good little system at work called Voiceguide. It was about the
best and easiest to use that we could find anywhere.

Lets you do all you want, and things like trigger VB scripts, SQL queries
etc etc - and will even work of a voice modem.

You can download an evaluation version at http://www.katalinatech.com/ and
then the full version isn't too expensive for one line. Only downside is
that it needs to run on a PC !