Re: [OT] GPRS usage count

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [OT] GPRS usage count
  • From: "sh33pdip" <rjl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:51:53 -0000

Hi Dave,

I use GPRS with my phone/PDA to get e-mail and a small amount of web
browsing while away from the office. I've also dabbled with MS
Potrait application to access the webcam in the office but the
connection speed is too slow.

I generally don't use all of my 0.5Mb bundle from Orange and they've
just doubled the amount to 1Mb for the same price (but you can roll
over the remaining amount)!

Rob