RE: XBOX Controller Extension Cables

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: XBOX Controller Extension Cables
  • From: "aashram" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:36:34 +0100

how long are the extn cables ?

have you got the link on amazon

-----Original Message-----
From: Don McAllister [mailto:donmc@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thu 17/04/2003 12:31
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] XBOX Controller Extension Cables

I want to move the Xbox to my main AV Rack and run two extra controller
cables to my living room. Permanent access to games via PJ you see. All
I need is 4 extra controller extension cables as advertised on Amazon.
The only prob is Amazon appears out of stock and unable to obtain
further supplies.

I've searched high and low but can't find any!

Any one else managed to track any down?

Cheers
Don