Re: UKHA 2003 Update

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: UKHA 2003 Update
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 09:59:41 -0000

Thanks for the response guys. It seems that there is an overwhelming
majority in favour of option 5, so that is what we will go for.
However I'm not sure we can quite stretch to a Pronto Pro and
certainly not 2!

I will see how big a kitty there is at the end of the month and buy
two prizes, one for Saturday, one for Sunday. Everyone attending the
event will be given a ticket for each day they are attending and we
will make a draw at the end of each day. Tony's ticket will of course
be a different colour to everyone elses to avoid any confusion in the
draw ;-)

Graham Howe
UKHA 2003 Organiser