Re: UKHA 2003 Announcement - MODERATED!

Maybe there will be once the schedule is sorted out - I mean in fairness,
ATM,
you are asking ppl to shell out a minimum of £20 quid day for about 1/2 a
dozen
demos of things they may not know much about.
And they still have to get to whereever it is, possibly including an
overnight
stay.
Perhaps when the schedule out there it may attract others.
Dunno, just guessing.
I'm not really going to see the stuff TBH, coz I have seen (or know about)
most
of it already, more coz I had a good laff last year (and to retrieve my amp
>from

This is not a criticism of the meet, just me thinking why ppl have not
booked.
There are _some_ of the demos certainly I want to see, but I don't think
it's
enough to compel me to go - I'm going more for the overall experience :)

cheers,

--
Tony

> ----- Message from Mark@xxxxxxx ---------
>     Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 15:15:19 +0100
>     From: Mark McCall <Mark@xxxxxxx>
>  Subject: Re: [ukha_d] UKHA 2003 Announcement - MODERATED!
>       To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
>
> > It's nice to see all the things that will be demo'ed at UKHA '03,
but do
> you
> > ahve any idea of scheduling yet?
>
> That's the next thing to do, but I had to finalise that list first so
I know