Re: OT: Bluetooth Headset

Interesting that you should mention this, as just the other day I was
thinking that what I'd like to do, (again possibly in lieu of a proper
hands-free kit in my next car), was to use all bluetooth kit, kinda as
follows...

Bluetooth phone, - stays in my pocket or belt-clip etc...
Bluetooth headset, - obvious!
Bluetooth enabled iPAQ - would "emulate" the phone's display

The idea being that whan a call came in, the iPAQ display would show the
caller-ID details, and I could answer/reject the call either from the iPAQ
or the headset.... When making an outgoing call, I'd either nuse
voice-dialling from the headset, or a phone keypad display on the iPAQ...

What chance of getting *three* bits of kit all to operate together though,
given the PITA of just getting two things trying to talk to each other!!!

Paul G.