RE: Encoding Videos

Thanks for these timely tips...

Timely because I now need to revisit this, since having ordered a ***king
expensive designer fireplace at the Ideal Home show on Tuesday, I am going
to have to "lose" all my Trek VHS tapes from the living room, as
that is
where the new fireplace needs to go...

I'm going to replace as many as I can with DVD's, but the Voyager stuff
isn't all released on DVD yet, so I'd like to vidcap the tapes to my
jukebox
server...

I feel an order for a couple more 120GB drives coming on... :-)

Paul G.

>From: Frost Neil <Neil.Frost@xxxxxxx>
>To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Encoding Videos
>Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 11:32:34 +0100
>
>Thanks Doogie,
>
>Will have a look at software.
>
>I mainly want to get rid of the multitude of kids videos that are stack
in
>the lounge, and a few of the videos that SWMBO keeps buying instead of
DVDs
>(Grrrr)
>
>Thanks again
>
>Neil