RE: Pronto RU950 First Impresions

Rob, Paul
=20
Where do you guys live and can I move/find a job there ?? Please...=20
Besides the obvious "stepford" connotations, it sounds perfect...
Wanna swo=
?? or howabouts we just swop postmen ???
=20

Mark Hallows
Senior Systems Analyst=20

Pankhurst Design and Development Ltd=20
85-87 Richford St=20
London W6 7HJ=20
Tel:  +44(0)20 8735 1111=20
Fax  +44(0)20 8735 1122=20
mailto:MarkHallows@xxxxxxx <mailto:MarkHallows@xxxxxxx>=20=20
http://www.pdd.co.uk <http://www.pdd.co.uk/>=20=20

This e-mail is private and confidential and is intended solely for the
person it is addressed to. Any disclosure, distribution, copying or
printing, or use of the information contained herein for whatever purpose
b=
anyone other than the recipient is prohibited and legal action may be taken
as a result.