RE: [XBox] Ok I give up

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [XBox] Ok I give up
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 07:50:03 +0100

Either via IRC (as per the previous link - the section below) ie:

01/13/03 - NEWSFLASH: With the assistance of Moosta and his wonderfull
friend CoRPSe, a new IRC channel has been setup to try to help everyone
with their questions on the installer and even obtain it!

BUT FIRST PLEASE READ THIS POST IN IT'S ENTIRETY AS WE WILL NOT ANSWER
QUESTIONS ALREADY COVERED HERE!

Use the following information to come and join us on iRC:

* IRC Software: Get your free MIRC Client from here! and choose the link
closest to you.

* IRC Server =3D snoop.burghcom.com ( IRC Server Join Command =3D /server
snoop.burghcom.com )

* IRC Channel =3D #SlaYerS ( IRC Channel Join Command =3D /join #SlaYerS )

The channel BOT, called "Bitch" will automatically send you what
you
need if you issue these simple commands:=20
!help - tells you how to configure mirc to allow you to get files from
this channel!
!nfo - sends you both NFO files (open with Wordpad to read properly!)
!installer - sends you the installer in one 60MB file
!ip - info on fixing IP problems

or on the alt.binaries.cd.image.xbox newsgroup.

Cheers
Don

window
anyway
> > and
> > > that was the only thing staying my hand.
> > >
> > > What is the best Mod?
> > > Where can I get it?
> > > Ian do you fancy a look inside a Xbox?
> > >
> > > While I am here I will also need a Wireless Access Point
that has