RE: Home Cinema pictures updated with KAT5 modules

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Home Cinema pictures updated with KAT5 modules
  • From: "Tony Butler" <roaming@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:58:05 +0100

> Scarts suck :(

They suck even more when you stick a scart->svideo adapter on them - you
end up with the adapter falling out of the scart plug and/or the svideo
lead falling out of the adapter :(
Am replacing with Scart->Svideo leads, but are hard to get hold of
without paying stupid money for them.  Svideo to scart is easy enough,
but not many places stock the scart to svideo ones

> > I inverted the bracket and bolted the MT1 to it, so is fixed to
bracket.
> > Looking closer, I see you have inverted the projector - presumably
is
> > just sitting (unfixed) on the bracket?
> >

> I did think of that, but i was worried about hanging it upside down,
> incase it fell :)

Well yes, there is that concern, but as Mr Watt had it mounted upside
down before me, I figured it would be okay for me too - though I am a
_little_ concerned about the very small screws that go through the back
of the projector and the fact that I'm only using 2 of the 4 holes
provided.....
Of course, this pales when compared to the concern of having it hang off
a plasterboard wall in the first place :-)

> Any photo's of yours ?

Take your photo, spray the bracket silver and there you go :-)
Wiring is still waiting to be clipped down - might take a snap or 2 when
that's done.....

Tony.