Re: Nokia Complaint Phone Number Needed - All sorted 6310i on the way

Got a 6310i last Wednesday - Love it!  I had borrowed an Ericsson T39M for a
week before this and I've never been so glad to get tback to a Nokia again!

It's not as small as some of the newer phones but then again it has a noce
large display (I found the ericsson display way too small as well as having
atrocious menues).

I am using th 6310i along with my lappy and iPAQ with the Armadillo
BlueTooth card from expansys.com (couldn't get laptop to work until they
sent me the pre-release software that actually works with XP! DOH!).

One thing - make sure and get a Silver one ;)

M.

> I have finally sorted out my phone issues after getting onto the PA to
> the UK Director and they are sending me a shiny new 6310i tomorrow.
> Anyone used this phone, is it good?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor