RE: ot WOW what a phone

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: ot WOW what a phone
  • From: "Gerard McGovern" <stuff@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:54:55 +0100

> I was trying to make a point regarding the T68i
> which you seem to champion, which has laughable software.
> Do you really think that I hold the opinion that Ericsson
> or Motorola will never produce a decent phone.

Yes, I do. Do you actually remember what you wrote or are you so old
that your memory has begun to fade? Your exact phrase was:

"I=92ve actually spent a day with a 7650, and the size when collapsed = is
fine, the software is vastly superior to anything that Ericsson or
Motorola ever have or will produce."

WILL produce. Notice the word 'will'. That means in the future. Dear
lord this is painful.

> Unfortunately I can=92t borrow one this weekend to post
> numerous photos which would be fine for the purposes
> I described,

Earth to Timothy? Earth to Timothy? I posted an example post ... it was
crap.

> Why would they buy it offline? You can get it for around
> 100 quid on a contract. I know lots of teenagers that
> would be prepared to spend birthday money etc to have
> the latest gadget.

Because kids don't have contract phones, they mostly have Pay as Go
phones hence having to buy it offline. Coupled that with the fact that
you can't get GPRS on most Pay as Go account and bravo, the phone is
about as useful as you are.

=A3100 on contract? Wake up and smell the coffee, it's =A3200.

> You=92re arrogant and you=92re young, hence the use of
> the aforementioned phrase.

If we are playing that game, what the hell is your excuse then for being an arrogant, sanctimonious assh*ole?

  =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA
  Gerard McGovern

    w: http://www.inkiboo= .com
    m: +44 7980 760 228

    aim: inkiboouk y!: inkiboo msn: gerard@xxxxxxx
    "imagination is more important than knowledge"=

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""