From: slashcomfort [mailto:slash@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Fri 04/10/2002 08:27
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] automating speakers

I know this sounds a little extreme but i'd thought i'd see what
solution people came up with.

What would people suggest mechanically speaking to get surround
speakers to lower themselves from the ceiling. I have lots of attic
space above the lounge and would invisage them moving vertically down
( when up, only visible sign is small square panel on celing ). I
have seen electric actuators that I could possibly mount the speakers
directly onto and wire up via a relay

any thoughts/comments/pros/cons

thanks

Ade