UKHA Meeting 2003

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: UKHA Meeting 2003
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:47:10 -0000

I will shortly be setting up a poll here to decide what we are going
to do about the meeting next year. You will of course remember that
the meeting will be held on the weekend of the 17/18 May 2003.

The two days will have different agendas (to be published nearer the
time) and so it is expected that many people will attend both days.
Some items will be duplicated across the two days so that people
visiting for a single day or people wanting to see two things that
coincide on a single day will still get to see as much as possible.

Here are some terms and conditions:
1. There will be a discount for early booking.
2. There will be a discount for booking both days.
3. Early booking will is in the next 3 weeks.
4. Bookings will only be accepted with full payment.
5. Money will only be refunded if the event is cancelled AND after
any non-refundable deposit is paid to the venue.
6. Any surplus from bookings over the actual venue cost will be put
into a kitty to be spent on the Saturday night.
7. Booking fees will only cover the meeting rooms at the venue
itself, it is the delgates responsibility to make their own travel
and accomodation arrangements.
8. No bedrooms or meals are being reserved at the venue.

When the poll is posted, there will be a choice of venues. That poll
will close very quickly and the venue with the highest number of
votes will be selected. Once the venue is selected, I will post
details of the early booking cutoff date and how to book/pay.

DO NOT ask questions here about the venues at the moment, I will not
answer them. When I am ready to set up the poll I will provide URLs
for the venues so that you can decide which you prefer.

DO NOT ask questions about the agendas for the two days, they will be
published next year.

DO ask questions here if you are confused about the contents of this
message or if you believe that I have missed an important
term/condition that should apply regardless of venue.

If you want to ask anything else about the meeting then join the
meeting group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_meeting

Regards

Graham Howe

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor