RE: Webcams

> Isn't wireless more likely to be hacked, so hacker can see
> into your home,

Not if it was used as a security camera and thus was pointed at the outside
of the house, which the "hacker" can see from his van outside anyway :-)
Also, bearing in mind the limited range of 802.11b, and the area I live in,
some bloke parked outside the house with an aerial sticking out of his car
window for a long time is _bound_ to raise suspicions :-)
I'd be more worried about said hacker getting at my data than seeing what
I'm watching on TV (which he can see by peering in the window)......

> Wireless is easier to install, I suppose (no ethernet cable),
> but you still
> need to provide power supply cable.
> Is that your reasoning for wireless?

Nope - wireless is just cooler :-)