Re: wintv go with showshifter ?

Yes it works fine, the WinTV go is a good simple card with an svideo
socket(with dongle like adapter for composite). IT is probably the most
reliable family of cards under windows. If you are ever going to need
the TV tuner then get a stereo card, like the FM one, as the hiss is
noticable on the wintv go.

James T

On Mon, 2002-05-20 at 12:19, Amar Nagi wrote:
> scan are selling wintv go hauppage cards
>
> cheap - will this work with showshifter
>
> and if so any experiences of any problems with 2000.
>

> i just want to record programs and play them pack.
>
> don't need the tuner as i have a cable box. I will
>
> just send a s-video signal to the card.
>

> amar

> Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx