RE: Re: TIVO Connections

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: TIVO Connections
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 11:48:25 +0100

Oh the dusty silver thing under the TiVo box ;-)

Interestingly my old dear asked me to record some programme for her last
week and I couldn't remember how to program the damned thing! By
comparison to setting up TiVo to record it's just to much effort :-D

But I know what you mean about the kids videos a few people have said
that to me, on the plus side you can stick a cheap VCR in their bedrooms
and they're out of sight and amused ;-)

K.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor