RE: Cabling Question

Keith,

How likely are problems in a domestic situation ?

In a retro fit to an old house you often want to keep disturbance to a
minimum and often there is only one route to go. One hole or holes side by
side etc. I have many cables parallel for say 20m and have found no
problems YET :-)

Steve.

http://www.bov.nu

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor