-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Harrison [mailto:Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx]

Kieran,

I'd be as happy with something that could be run command-line on a web
SERVER, say through basic CGI or even shelled out of Perl.......
Obviously, the command-line would need to have the IP address of the
receiver a field.

If it were a Win2k command line, that could run on my existing web
server.

If it were a Linux command line, then I could set up a spare PC running
Linux and Apache.

Mark Harrison
Head of Systems, eKingfisher