RE: Web control of DDARs

Mark,

If you're going to pay someone to write this for you, unless there is a big
enough market for it, you will be paying the brunt of the cost - in which
case it is _very likely_ that it woulbe be cheaper to get a couple of
audiotrons to replace the DDARs as they have web interfaces built in
already.

What you _really_ need is someone with the requisite skills & lots of
time
on his hands (any students out there on the group? :)) who wants it for
him/herself, develops it, and then decides to share with the rest of the
community - whether by shareware/gpl/commerical release etc....

Tony

Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com