Re: B & Q Cat5 Patch Panels

Thanks for the info from everyone who replied.  I'll have a go with
these patch panels then.

A bit of final measuring and then it's under the floor to install it
all.  That's definitely an encouragement to run more cable than I think
I'll ever need :-)

>In terms of "not available at my local store" - this isn't a
big line at
>the moment, and currently "on trial". As such, it's available
on the
>web, and in a selected number of trial stores.

It would be handy if the web site had some sort of "store check"
to see
which branches stocked various things.  Not a direct stock check, since
that would probably involve huge amounts of work, but maybe a
"normally
carries" database.  I usually pass through Edinburgh about once a
month,
so if they stock these at any of the Edinburgh branches I could always
pick them up there.

>As ever, whether it goes national into all stores will depend on
>customer reaction in the trials. If we sell lots, we'll push it ;-)

Well, I'll be upping the quantities a bit very soon.

>Feel free to buy on-line at www.diy.com ;-)

LOL, in the same vein, and re the XBox thread, please feel free to buy
F1 2002 for XBox, Gamecube or PS2 when they appear on the shelves of
your local games emporium in the next month or two :-))

David P.

--=20
David_Paterson =3D david.paterson@xxxxxxx =A6 david.paterson@vissci.=
com;

Senior R & D programmer    There are three kinds of people in the world
-
Visual Sciences Ltd.        those who can count, and those who can't...