Re: Newbie about to run Cat5

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Newbie about to run Cat5
  • From: "haweste" <haweste@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 06:30:25 -0000

Tony,

Thanks, I'd heard that some of the QED wall controls were deep. I've=20
found 47mm deep singles from TLC (www.tlc-direct.co.uk) for =A30.89 ea,=20
+ vat (product code AP618) and doubles at =A31.40 ea, + vat (code=20
AP628).=20

For stud walls they also do drylining backboxes, 45mm deep: singles=20
=A30.88 ea, + vat (code MT MDLB5) & doubles for =A31.85 ea, + vat
(code=20
MT MDLB4).

Thanks again,

Tim.

--- In ukha_d@y..., "BUTLER, Tony, FM" <tony.butler@r...>
wrote:>=20
> Dunno.  Shouldn't be if it's not connected at either end.
> I would advice putting in the deep (47mm) backboxes though as you=20
never know
> what you might end up putting in there & some of those devices
are=20
pretty

--- In ukha_d@y..., Tim Hawes asked: