RE: Pronto - programming option required

Thanks - that sounds like a good way to do it.

Is there any way to edit the panels at the top of the screen. That is,
can I remove or rearrange the home / macro / devices area?  or maybe
speed up the animated bit when you press home etc?

How do you hide a screen?

cheers

keith