Re: Pronto - programming option required

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Pronto - programming option required
  • From: Alan Shields <alan@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:39:40 +0000

Yes you can change the graphics, you only need to change the two active bitmaps.

I think the best way is to get all your devices working first, as you are doing, then start again with the fancy stuff (decide on your graphical design first so you can make template pages to copy etc) then when you have it looking right just use aliases to the actual codes on your existing device pages.

Alan Shields
alan@xxxxxxx