RE: [OT] Bickering

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Bickering
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <lists.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 06:29:59 -0000

Hi Mark,

I did get a genuine reply to my "complaint" and he did say he was
going to
investigate the web interface as there had been a suddent increase in
replies to the wrong group.

One of the points made last night to claires comments that setting up a
newsgroup was easy was that "if it was so easy, how come the previous
attempts of members of this list failed"

Maybe Claire succeeded because she is well in with the people who create
the
groups.!

Keith