RE: SliMP3's Revisited

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: SliMP3's Revisited
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 18:17:27 +0100

Actually you just reminded me to get off my butt and get this organised, which I will do tomorrow now. I, ehm, got distracted today with some
LCDs and a phone. Oh and I had to do some of the day job too which keeps getting in the way of the real work!

What I intend doing is getting the money paid into an account here and
wiring it to the US so there is virtually no time lag, it will probably
cost a few quid but spread over 10 or so players it won't be a lot per
unit. I am also going to get them shipped to a VAT registered business
address (mine)hopefully, labelled as IT equipment and, with luck, should avoid any VAT. ;)

I did successfully manage this before with DVD players so I'll give it a whirl, might work, might not but it's worth a try.

I'll post a list of the takers up here tomorrow then all posts on the
subject will be via the bulk buy list.

K.

you'd