-----Original Message-----
From: James Hoye [mailto:james.hoye@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 July 2002 12:10
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] OT: for sale

Surely someone must be interested in taking this off of my hands...

Ideal as an mp3 server... (slimp3 owners... AT owners..)...

The compaq disks must be worth something at least - just as spares to
someone who has a Compaq server anyway (afaik they can be used in the
newer kit.)

Mmmm, suprised Brian hasn't expressed an interest ;)

NB ;) in each instance!
James